To kick off 2017, Julie Meyer, co-founder of Eat Well Global and GA4HNC, participated in two episodes of Food Navigator-USA’s Soup-to-Nuts-Podcast.
Episode 1: Global cuisine will rise in 2017 along with complex nutrition claims: In an engaging talk with interviewer/host Elizabeth Crawford, Julie discusses:
- Global flavors and cultures influencing American diet in 2017
- Sodium, sugar and “healthy eating” for consumers
- Hot ingredients and nutrients
- Incorporating nutrition stories and health claims into food marketing
Episode 2: How to select and best use food influencers to market products: Diving even deeper, on episode 2 Julie provides valuable information on:
- Challenges to “cut the clutter” in consumer communication
- Opportunities to engage global influencers
- Selecting the right messages and the right spokesperson to reach and connect with increasingly savvy audience
Take a look inside what will 2017 be like and how to meet these changing needs by listening to the podcasts.